Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Feeling lucky

I jump up and down. I yell and shout. I love Europe. I love home. I love my family. I love my friends. I love me. I love you. I feel like the luckiest person alive! I love it all!

Home. Running through tall prairie grass. Munching on wild weeds. Jumping in cool, country lakes. Racing bikes down city streets. Cooking up delicious meals. Gardening. Hanging out with family. Tickling my nephews to hear them squeal with laughter. Making music. Sitting on front porches watching the sunset. Walking through thunderstorms. Thunderstorms! Loving. Being loved. Home.

Europe. Laughing at language barriers. Riding trains. Flying in planes. Singing in the garden. Dancing with friends. Walking in strange cities. Smiling at accents. Drinking dirt cheap coffee in small cafes. Bathing in waterfalls. Eating lots of great food. Getting burned on wood stoves. Being a garden extraordinaire. Becoming strong. Loving. Being loved. Europe.

Europe. Home. Home is. Europe. Home. Europe is. Home. Home is. Home.

No comments:

Post a Comment