Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Where next?

I'm planning on being in Scotland until the end of May and I don't have my next volunteer gig lined up yet. Depending on what volunteer opportunities are available, I could go anywhere in Europe. There are so many options I am beside myself. I would go to every country if I could.

I was sitting here thinking of where I should go and I thought it would be fun to take a poll. Where would you go? Yeah that's right, I'm asking you, where would you go? Email me, reply to this post, facebook me, whatever. Give me some ideas. Get specific. Let's see what we can come up with. Winner gets to come visit me! (on your expenses of course)

5 comments:

  1. 1 for Greece
    1 for Croatia
    1 for traveling to Asia then around world back to USA
    1 for Italy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shit, you posted that the same time as me!

    Hey yeah, that is a great idea! Spain!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa, should we tell them I have decided to go to Spain?

    ReplyDelete