Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Home

After three plane rides, a two hour plane delay in Charlotte, and 13 hours total traveling time, I made it home. I was tired, I was jet-lagged, I was cranky, but I was happy as hell to be home. I walked out of the airport into the warm breezy night, into the welcome embrace of my good friend and I knew I had done the right thing in coming home. Even though I had been awake for 24 hours I stayed up showing pictures and telling stories to my friend. I finally made it to bed where I slept only a short time before I was awake again and on my way to my hometown to see my family. I gave hugs and kisses and was very happy to be in their presence.


Today is the start of trying to figure out what to do now. I need to figure out where to live and I need to find a job. I am excited about this. I am excited to see what my next adventure will be.

1 comment: